Kansas Elder Law Attorney Stacey L. Janssen has joined the law firm of Dysart Taylor Cotter McMonigle & Montemore, P.C. in Kansas city as of Dec. 2015
Whether you are planning for a loved one with a disability, establishing an estate plan, or administering the estate of a loved one, the legal matter before you is personal. At Dysart Taylor, we understand how intimate disability and elder law matters are. We personally get to know and understand your needs while establishing caring solutions that achieve your goals.
We provide insightful solutions that help preserve family harmony and instill peace of mind about your future and in the decisions made. We help clients:
- Provide for minor children in the event of death or incapacity
- Convey healthcare and financial wishes
- Protect assets from the expenses of nursing home and assisted living facilities
- Advocate for the rights of nursing home residents
- Transfer wealth responsibly and effectively
- Protect assets from excessive taxes or disputes
- Avoid contested wills
- Preserve family relationships
- Special needs planning for people with disabled children
Personal, Compassionate, and Experienced Lawyer
Many lawyers offer basic knowledgeable information and legal advice. However, at Dysart Taylor, we compliment our nearly 20 years of experience by providing each client with the individualized personal connection and compassion that is paramount to successful representation.
Contact Stacey to set up an appointment to discuss how we can help with your estate planning and elder law needs. For your convenience, we offer flexible scheduling for consultations at a location near you.